TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RULES OF MEMBERSHIP
- You are committing to attending 3 Bootcamp sessions per week for the duration of your membership. Don’t worry, we understand that some weeks this isn’t always possible.
- If you miss more than 2 sessions you must contact [email protected] to inform her so we can record this. This is to keep you accountable.
- If you are committing to our Nutrition Programme, we expect a weekly food diary to be handed in for your first four weeks. Again, please don’t worry. This is so we can help you.
- You must sign in on the register at every class as we track attendance.
- Aside form all of the serious stuff below, one of our rules is that you come along and leave with a smile. We try our best to make all of your session fun, exciting and make you feel part of our fitness family.
- This agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance in the Declaration section of the web sign up process.
- This agreement will become binding on you and us when we contact you to confirm your membership has been accepted, at which point the contract will come into existence between you and us.
- You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else.
FEES AND CHARGES
- The first month's membership fees are collected from you by us by Direct Debit approximately 7 days from your membership being set up and are not refundable under any circumstances.
- Your second Direct Debit for monthly membership fees will be collected one month after you joined. Subsequent Direct Debits for monthly membership fees will be collected monthly thereafter. Each payment made is not refundable under any circumstances.
- If any Direct Debit is returned unpaid or if any other form of payment is not honoured for whatever reason, you will be contacted and expected to make a payment within 5 days. If, despite us having notified you of a missed payment, further payments are missed, we reserve the right to, at our sole election, either suspend or terminate your membership, upon having given you notice of our intention to do so.
- Bootcamp programmes run in 4 week blocks, sometimes 5 week blocks. Payments are made in advance of each 4 week block. This structures our annual programme to have a 2 week break at Christmas time.
- We require 2 months paid notice to be given before termination of memberships can take place - this can be arranged by emailing Jamie Murray - [email protected]
- Notice will only commence upon confirmation from Jamie Murray by return of email.
- Members must be 18 or older.
- You agree to comply with the Rules of Membership (above)
- If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
I AGREE to the Terms & Conditions above...
These terms and conditions are as updated on 20th August 2015.