We know that the power of accountability is the key to achieving your goals. Having someone to help you maintain momentum makes a big difference.
We offer expert accountability to ensure we support you through your new lifestyle and to make sure you enjoy the process with ease.
As part of your Heatone membership we keep you accountable in the following ways:
- Weekly food diary feedback via voice note from your coach
- Monthly weights, measurements and tracking
- Facebook VIP group support and accountability
- 1-2-1 support via phone call or message
- Access to events and seminars hosted by Heatone Fitness
- Buddy system for new starters
Founder of Heatone Fitness, Ellen Murray is also a qualified Life Coaching Practitioner and regularly hosts seminars and events to inspire and empower women.
We've worked with so many ladies over the years. We understand that it's not all about food and fitness and place a huge importance of mindset.
A huge part of our work at Heatone Fitness is reminding and educating ladies to be kind to themselves, to work on a positive mindset and learn to love who they are.